CSEND provides needs assessment, programme design, project management and consultation services for the reform and modernisation of public administrations. Services are available for each phase of administrative capacity building, from the assessment of basic needs through the reorganisation of specific departments or administrative functions. CSEND assists in the creation of new administrative institutions or units as required to improve the performance of government, state-owned enterprises, or international organisations.
CSEND has worked for the following institutions and organisations:
- CSEND has worked for the following institutions and organisations:
- Central Government, People's Republic of China, Beijing
- Central Government, Republic of Slovenia, Ljubljana
- International Labour Organisation, Geneva
- Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation, Berne
- Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bern
- Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs
- United Nations Development Programme, New York
- World Health Organisation, Geneva
- World Bank, Washington D.C.